Many people were interested in attending SIUE THATCamp 2016, but were unable to do so for various reasons. We’d like to document as much as possible from this unconference so that we and others can return to the shared ideas from these two days. If you are facilitating a session, please do the following:
- Designate someone to take notes. We’re looking for:
- Title of session
- Name of Facilitator
- 3 major talking points/resources mentioned from the session
- Anything else you’d like to add is great and a bonus!
- Afterwards, create a post on the SIUE THATCamp Website (or edit your post if you already had one), and share these notes. You can take a picture of the notes if taken by hand, create a word document, or type in the body of the blog post.
- We created a Word template in case you’d like to use it: Breakout Session Notes Template